Friday, August 15, 2008

Exercise

Random thoughts on exercise

Three months ago, I was hauling my body out of bed every day at 4:30 AM to teach a boot camp class. Yep, teach the class as a fill-in for the instructor who was away for 2 weeks.

I was even working out twice a day a few times right before I left. That was before I came to Italy.

I have exercised for sole purpose of exercising exactly *ONE* time since I landed in Europe. Once. In two months. Yes, I have walked a ton. And climbed a million and one stairs. But no formal exercise. At all. And I have eaten everything I have wanted to eat since I arrived also.

So I guess it’s time to start heading back home. The clothes are fitting a bit more snugly. Back home to the diet and exercise. Again.

But I’m so glad I took a vacation from it all. It was all completely worth it.

No comments: